Saturday, March 5, 2011

Wheel Mouse Optical Usb And Ps 2 Accl Lag Issues

Confessions


This is an extraordinary article. I am disappointed in something that did not work and now I entrust you in a nutshell. + Add a poem.

you know that feeling when you look forward to something crazy and believe that it will be different? And then you fall back to earth! Yeah, so that settled me today my friend, but gradually coming to terms with it. But the problem is that my pride does not agree, and now it washes me in! Put up with it or fight it? Fighting for something that is worthless or lose (leave), something I love !? I will not do anything ... get in the black burrows and I'll cry alone again. Or should I do differently?

I'm not crazy
heart hurts, my eyes burn,
and he was just hovering in the distance,
I keep the bed sheets.
'm not crazy,
I just fell from the high to the ground!
The fall was hard,
least that is proud of yourself.
said, as he loves me and loves me,
who sometimes treats me as a friend,
a headache again swallow powder
and I feel like a giant clown,
what pardons and crying at home alone!
You get me going again,
They carry my jacket, disappeared somewhere. Where are they?
'm not crazy,
I was just a lot of blast fell on the floor!

Kelly Clarkson - Because Of You

0 comments:

Post a Comment