Sunday, May 29, 2011

Estriper Private En Bucaramanga

naive, stupid cow .... Tiramisu

I hate when the other * with ROU in matters in which none of them ...
was a very big mistake to talk about it all. I was happy with it, so I always liked about him is all the fun. But people are pretty motherfucker. All the problems I dealt with "kámoškama, listened to me and advise. But wrong. Ever since I gave them advice on everything went downhill. He lost confidence in me, I have a total chicken, which just tells everyone everything ...

I never meant that she did. I believed the girls and not him. But he was always the truth, he knew what was best for me, he could get me at ease. Girls just jealous. Sure I have a boyfriend, I have a room to myself, I am fine parents, I have no problems. So why can not I have everything at once ... Some of it I can not have. And they chose a boy! I just wanted to frustrate him. But I still see it, it dokonalýho boy kterýho love. For girls I'm naive, stupid cow that just lets you sweep. That you do not deserve me, let him find someone else ...

But I do not want anyone else! But they just listen ...

Today I write not to know what with him, but he needs to be alone. Let's not take a complete end, but a big break. I do not know what that means. I'm afraid that a week later I just say it's over. :(...

I do not know what to do ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment