Tuesday, May 10, 2011

How To Convert Usb Flash To Usb Dongle

Sky Full of Stars

miničlánků first of a series, for which I decided on a "regular" sections.

Kidney Thieves - Before I'm Dead

As for what I wrote in my last article - I decided that the networks really do not take next year. A soda we got today, I really want to experience. Let alone the same teachers. Brrr ...
Not that I switched the confidence, I still think I would have it. But comfort me overwhelmed. Like other almost always.

this week is pretty generally of stress. The girls had gone on a class trip, Kleio is home sick (get well soon ! ) and I stayed here only Paiginkou.

Sunday was pretty good, as always, I got up around nine this morning, I washed my hair, watching 30 Rock and then just wait for daddy to arrive. And the way we listened to hockey on the radio. I am glad that the guys won, Dad was happy, and I want it. On the intro, then just a big disappointment, we tried to play with girls first, but half the things we odflákly, so it's worth a lot.
Monday it was a little better, mend my mood, I slept in the afternoon and then We went with P to Tesco. I bought McCafé cup and I was happy. And the great joy of the game won by the United States. Oh, and again in the evening to stress the broken disk.

Tumblr_lkp11ecxnh1qjyhvfo1_500_large

Today the time being to ourselves, and look forward to next time;)
PS: Those shoes so much I want, but first I have to killed and the other is the order: (

0 comments:

Post a Comment