Thursday, May 19, 2011

How To Create A Wwe South Parke

Urodzinowo



Dwulatek ...

I do not know when the time expired ...
Often I think about it ...
Often it seems to me that somehow speeds up the time. It's just unfortunate.
While it may once more rushed, but that did not bother me ...

Now everything has a different weight, different price ...
Everything!
And that's why this passage of time it hurts.
But while each new day brings so many wonderful, that often I can not wait to see what is before us :-) makes me happy
I think that for the M. great adventure is just beginning ...

I know that for many people I have days birth was the most beautiful ...
For me it was ...
And, what is the greatest, so is any further!
At least I like to think so ;-)
Because sometimes in different ways!

I wrote recently that cool to be two year old mother. Because

cool :-) I was cool being a mom weekly baby ...
And a year ago it was fun ...
And yesterday ...

But when a few years ago I thought of myself as a mom, the easiest way I could imagine myself in the company of such kilkulatka just ... Such as M. :-) Maybe it's because so much like me now this time ...
And today, even hard for me to imagine myself in the role we have a teenager, for example. Not yet ;-)
But it will come ...
And like everything else that goes for children, will come naturally ...

child gave me a peace above all. I agree ... And taught me so much ...
And every day it gives me strength. And a lot of strength.
And a lot of fun :-) I
fullness.

M. is my play ... We
.

In this picture he was just a few hours. May day ... I like them very much ...
A lilacs because when we returned to the House - waiting for us a big bouquet of lilacs!

And it smells of lilac My Son ...
pie ;-) I
From the very beginning. Today in

dwulatek!

"Son! Happy Birthday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment